- Joined FCBB in: 2018
- Playing career: Jugoplastika Split (1989–1991), FC Bayern Basketball (1991/92), Hapoel Naharyia (1993/94), Maccabi Tel Aviv (1996-2002), Red Star Belgrade (1995 und 2002/03), Nancy Basket ( 2003/04), Keravnos Nicosia (2004/05), Hapoel Tel Aviv (2005/06), Slavia Kosice (2006/07), Albacomp Szekesfehervar (2007-2010)
- Previous positions as an assistant coach: Stelmet Zielona Góra (2012/13), Red Star Belgrade (2013-2017)
- Place of birth: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Position: Assistant Coach
- Honors as a player and assistant coach: European Cup, Serbian champion and cup winner; Israeli champion and cup winner, 3 x Serbian champion and cup winner, Adriatic League Winner with Red Star Belgrade (2015-2017).
The Israeli-Montenegrin assistant coach Velibor Radovic, nicknamed ‘Borko’ is no stranger to European Basketball. As a player, he had several successful spells throughout the continent. His CV as a 2.02 meter forward includes clubs in France (Nancy), Hungary (Szekesfehervar) or previously at the legendary Jugoplastika Split, where he was part of the wider squad that lifted the EuroLeague trophy three years in a row (1989 -1991).
In the early 90s, he even went on to play for Bayern in the Regionalliga. His longest spell, however, was in his ‘second home’ Israel, with top team Maccabi Tel-Aviv, where he played from 1996 to 2001.
Between 2013 and 2017, he and head coach Radonjic enjoyed successful years in charge of Red Star Belgrade. The pair is now working together in Munich.